- The secure way to bring back files from SD cards formatted with an exFAT file system
- Files from corrupt, inaccessible or formatted memory cards can be restored
- Even deleted or lost files can be instantly retrieved
- Runs on all versions of Mac and Windows OS
- All memory card interfaces are also well-supported
Have you accidentally deleted important files from exFAT SD card? If yes, then employ the SDXC Card Recovery tool as soon as possible in order to get back deleted or lost files within a couple of minutes. You can learn more on about how to recover exFAT SD card in this page and effortlessly restore exFAT SD card without any efforts.
ExFAT is a proprietary file system, which is developed and launched by the Microsoft. This file system is commonly used where the NTFS is not easily feasible. It is used to store a huge amount of files such as audio and video files, important photos, crucial documents and more. However, sometimes you may get stuck in a situation, where you may lose or accidentally delete important data from an SD card. There are various reasons such as a virus attack on the SD card, a sudden power failure while accessing data from it, etc., which may lead to deletion or loss of crucial data from it. Do not feel panic! It is quite easy to recover exFAT SD card by implementing the advanced SDXC card recovery tool in your system. It uses the inbuilt rigorous scanning algorithms in order to retain back all deleted or lost data with utmost ease. It also insists you to restore photos from a Transcend SD card within a couple of minutes.
Due to following reasons data may get deleted or lost from an exFAT SD card:
- Sometimes, while formatting the other drive, you may unintentionally format the exFAT SD card without any backup of the important data. This type of action may lead to a complete loss of data from an exFAT SD card.
- While deleting unwanted data from an exFAT SD card, you may accidentally delete some important data such as confidential files related to business, memorable photos, etc. from it.
- An abrupt removal of exFAT SD card while accessing important data from it may lead to the deletion or missing of crucial data from it.
- When you transfer precious data from exFAT SD card to an electronic device such as a laptop, if any type of interruption occurs like a sudden shut down of the system may result in the loss of crucial data from it.
Striking features of the SDXC Card Recovery software:
- It provides a user-friendly interface in order to get back files from an exFAT SD card in an effective and efficient way.
- This software has been fully automated with advanced features, which are used to restore data from exFAT SD card along with other types of memory cards such as xD, MMC, CF and so on.
- It can easily recover deleted or lost photo from different portable devices such as the hard drives, USB external drives, CF card and iPods with utmost ease. If you want to know more about how to perform CF card photo recovery then, click on this link: http://www.sdxccardrecovery.net/photos-from-cf.html
- SDXC card recovery can effectively recover data from different partition such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS in a short span of time.
- It supports a recovery of data from exFAT SD card on various versions of Windows (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac Operating System (Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion etc.).
- You can easily recover exFAT SD card by employing the effective SDXC Card Recovery tool in your Mac or Windows Machines.
- This application has the capability to perform an SDXC card recovery from a PNY Elite Performance, SanDisk, Toshiba, Lexar, etc with extreme ease.
- The Preview option is provided which helps you to view the recovered data prior to the restoration. It can surely help you to check the effectiveness of this tool.
Simple steps to retrieve data from an exFAT SD card:
Step 1: First download and install the SDXC Card Recovery software. Connect the exFAT SD card to the system.
Step 2: A new window appears on the screen. Select the Recover Photos option from it.
Step 3: Again another window appears on the screen with two options Recover Deleted Photos and Recover Lost Photos. Select any one option as per your requirement.
Step 4: Select the exFAT SD card as a drive to recover data from an exFAT SD memory card.
Step5: After making the selection, the scanning process starts. Then it displays the entire recovered data from the exFAT SD card. Preview the recovered data and if you are satisfied with the result obtained then you can buy the original product key of the application.