- A handy tool to restore data from damaged SD card storage
- Works with camera cards, memory cards on smartphones and other external storage drives
- The software scans the card efficiently and retrieves required files
- A list of recovered files after a scan process is displayed
- Allows restoration of deleted, lost, formatted or corrupt data on SD card
SD card is the most common file storage device. Many users use it to store different type of files and it is used in many electronic devices like digital camera, Smartphone, Camcorder and many more. The possibility of file corruption increased because of the portability and compatibility of SD card. Like other storage devices, file corruption might happen to SD card too. Suppose if the files existing in the memory card gets damaged due to a virus infection, file system corruption, etc. and you want to restore files from the damaged SD card then make use of SDXC Card Recovery software for restoring files from damaged SD cards. By using this software you can easily recover image files from a CF card, Ultra SanDisk card and so on.
Also, when you insert a memory card to any Smartphone or any other electronic devices and it shows an error message that “Your SD card is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” then forcefully you format the memory card. For complete info about Android phone SD card data recovery, got through http://www.sdxccardrecovery.net/how-to-restore-on-android.html. But in this situation, many users have a misconception that after formatting the SD card, files present in it can’t be recovered. Here you are completely wrong. When you format any SD card either knowingly or unknowingly then also files will still be present on the SD card until and unless you write new content on the SD card. So the suggestion is if you want to retrieve files from damaged SD card then stop using it. Make use of this recovery application for recovering files from damaged SD cards. The ultimate recovery tool will help you to restore files from damaged SD card. To get an idea of recovering images from particularly Transcend SD cards, follow sdxccardrecovery.net/photos-from-transcend.html.
Some situations that lead to loss of files from an SD card
- While transferring: Sometimes when you connect your SD card to the computer and start the transfer process, if you face any interruption during the transfer process due to power surge, system failure, etc. then existing file may get corrupted.
- Virus infection: If you access SD card with any virus infected device or virus affected files saved on it then it may corrupt the file system and face the loss of files from a memory card.
- Accidental deletion: This is the most common scenario held by many users. While removing unwanted files on electronic devices like mobile phone, cameras, etc. they accidentally delete some crucial files.
- Power surge: If you are performing some task on the memory card such as transferring, copying or editing and sudden system shutdown due to power fluctuation, unknowing switch off, etc. then there are chances of files getting corrupted.
Files lost or deleted due to any above-discussed scenario the make use of this powerful utility to restore files from a damaged SD card. This advanced utility also helps to retrieve files from damaged SD card on various storage devices like external hard drive (SCSI, SATA, ATA, IDE), memory card (SD card, SDXC, CF card, SDHC, Micro SD), pen drive, USB drive and many more. Visit this site to know how to restore image files from SDHC card www.sdxccardrecovery.net/files-from-sdhc.html. It supports to recovering files from damaged SD cards with different FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file system on various Windows OS like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, etc. and Mac OS like Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard Mac OS X 10.6 Tiger, etc. The highly ranked application is designed with a special algorithm using which you can restore files from damaged SD card on the basis of name, size, extension, etc.
Note: This software helps you to restore deleted/lost file not only from an SDHC card but also from other storage devices like SDXC card, SD card, memory card and many more. To know more in detail about recovery from Ultra SanDisk SDXC card, click on this link sdxccardrecovery.net/from-ultra-sandisk.html.
How to Retrieve Files from a Damaged SD Card?
Step 1: Download and install the software on your computer. From the main Window select “Recover Files” option.
Step 2: Then select either of “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” option from the next window.
Step 3: Then select the memory card drive and click the “Next” button.
Step 5 – Preview recovered files by using "Preview" option and but the product key then you can "Save" the recovered files.