- A super easy technique to retrieve files from micro SD storage cards
- All brands of SD, miniSD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, CF etc. are flexibly supported
- The tool deep scans the micro SD card and fetches files from it
- It is a read-only utility that will not cause any modifications to the source files
- All types of picture, audio and video file formats are supported
I have accidentally deleted files from Micro SD card while deleting unwanted files? Don’t know how to get them back?
Well, the accidental deletion is a major cause which gives rise to unfortunate data loss. But luckily, with the help of Micro SD card data Recovery software, it is possible to restore data from Micro SD card without facing any difficulties. SD card is one of the most useful storage devices in today modern technology. Micro SD card is a format for removable flash memory cards which is the smallest memory card available. Digital devices such as smartphones and digital cameras can only read micro SD card making a huge demand on the worldwide market. It offers a reliable data storage as it does not contain moving internal components and thus are free from mechanical damage. Being more reliable than other storage media, data stored on micro SD cards may be lost due to any technical faults or logical failures, in order to recover Micro SD card you can use Micro SD card data recovery software. Apart from this, you can also use this efficient tool to recover Samsung Focus SD card data in a short span of time.
Due to following reasons, you may lose Data from Micro SD Card:
- Severe virus infections can damage your data and makes Micro SD card inaccessible.
- While the transfer of data between Micro SD card and the computer you may face interruptions or errors like a sudden system shutdown, power failure, removing a Micro SD card etc. These errors may corrupt your Micro SD card, after which you won’t be able to access any data from Micro SD card.
- Using the same card in different devices, formatting error messages etc. can result in loss of valuable data from a micro SD card.
- Abrupt removal of your micro SD card from the cell phone can damage the file system and hence, make the card unreadable.
Above-mentioned are some of the situations where there is a possibility of data loss. To resolve the data loss issue on micro SD card, Micro SD card data recovery software holds the first place. This tool can restore media files of various types from Micro SD card as well as from other memory cards. It can recover Micro SD cards deleted media files i.e., photos, RAW pictures, videos and music files on Windows Operating System. This tool also has the ability to restore micro SD cards deleted or lost media files. Apart from micro SD card this software supports the recovery of files from an SDHC, MiniSD, Multi-media-card, memory stick etc. It uses block-by-block scan technology that doesn’t require a large amount of time to restore data from the Micro SD card. It even supports Micro SD card brands namely Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, HP, Sony etc and hence, is the best choice to recover Micro SD card. This software also has the ability to restore data from iPods. It can also restore photos from Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Sony Xperia, Micromax etc.
Steps to restore Micro SD card using Micro SD card data Recovery software:
Step 1: Connect your Micro SD card to the system. Download and Install the tool to start the recovery process. From the main screen select “Recover Photos” option to restore data from the Micro SD card.
Step 2: After clicking on the Recover Photos option, select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option as per requirement.
Step 3: Now, you will find a list of drives, choose the particular Micro SD card drive from which you need to retrieve data and click on Next.
Step 4: Software starts recovering data from Micro SD card and displays the retrieved data in two different views i.e., “Data View” or “File Type View”. You can view the data using the “Preview” option and Save them to the desired location (on different Micro SD card) on the computer.