- A highly advanced tool that securely brings back lost or deleted photos from Blackberry storage cards
- Powerful enough to retrieve pictures, videos, audio etc. having any file extension
- Media from a corrupt or formatted card can also be fetched
- Avails instant file recovery in a simplified set of steps
- It is a read-only program that will not modify any part of the original data
Losing or deleting images from a Blackberry SD card can be regarded as the most common problem. Including the format operation, there are several more reasons that result in a loss or deletion of photos from a Blackberry SD card. Well, from now on you no longer have to worry about how to recover photos from a Blackberry SD card because there exists a robust tool to restore files.
If you have come across any of such scenarios where you don't possess a backup of your image files, you can straightaway go with using SDXC Card Recovery Software. Along with photo recovery from the Blackberry SD card, this advanced tool can also be used to recover photos from the Samsung Galaxy S4 and also from all other Android smartphones.
Scenarios for loss or deletion of photos from the Blackberry SD card
- Accidental Deletion: In order to increase the memory space on your Blackberry SD card, you might delete unwanted files from it. But during this deletion process, there are chances that you may accidentally delete some of your valuable image files.
- Interruption during Photo Transfer: Image files may get deleted or lost due to an interruption like abrupt ejection of an SD card, a power surge while transferring photos from your Blackberry SD card to the system.
- Virus Infection: If your Blackberry SD card is severely infected by the harmful viruses, then it will lead to a file system corruption. This, in turn, will result in losing essential pictures from the Blackberry SD card.
In addition to the above-mentioned scenarios, there are a few more reasons that result in loss or deletion of photos from a Blackberry SD card such as SD card corruption, using card multiple storage devices, unintentional format etc. In all these situations, you can make use of the SDXC Card Recovery Software and instantly bring back required media files. Apart from Blackberry SD card, it also allows you to recover data from exFAT SD card within a couple of minutes. If you want to know more about how to recover SD card formatted with exFAT file system then, go through this link: http://www.sdxccardrecovery.net/exfat.html
Advanced features of the SDXC card recovery software
SDXC Card Recovery is a perfect recovery tool which has been suggested by industry professionals to restore photos from a Blackberry SD card. It is an eminent tool which performs the fastest recovery of lost or deleted photos. This advanced tool can also be used to perform a CF card photo recovery and even to restore photos from other types of SD cards like miniSD, microSD etc. It has the strong scanning algorithms to get back images from Blackberry SD card. This software is also used to recover lost or deleted videos, music along with photo recovery from a Blackberry SD card. It is equipped with a simple user interface that enables you to recover photos from Blackberry SD card in just a few mouse clicks. It is a safe and secure application to retrieve photos from a Blackberry SD card in an effective way. It facilitates you to Preview the recovered photos before saving it back desired location.
Steps to recover photos from Blackberry SD card:
Step 1: Run the recovery application on your computer. Select “Recover Photos” from the main screen.
Step 2: Now select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” to restore photos from the Blackberry SD card.
Step 3: To restore photos from the Blackberry SD card, connect it to the system on which the software is installed. Now select it and proceed.
Step 4: Save the recovered data to an accessible drive.