- A perfect tool to retrieve media from SD memory card on Mac Machines
- All media file type formats of images, video and audio can be easily extracted
- The recovery program scans the memory card and fetches files from it
- Assures no alterations to the original file contents
- Deleted, lost, corrupt or formatted data from memory cards can be restored within clicks
- Runs smoothly on all editions of Mac OSX
“Hi there. As I had connected my Smartphone SD card to my iMac machine to transfer some of the files inside it to my computer. Before transferring, I selected some unwanted items from that SD card and deleted them using 'Command + Delete'. Within a few minutes, I later regretted deleting some of the vital files along with it. I have heard that there exist some SD card data recovery tools for Mac machine which are capable of recovering files without any complex steps. So, any oneout there, can you please suggest how to perform SD card recovery on Mac using any reliable tool.”
Well. that's right, there are many recovery tools available which claim to get back files from an SD card on your Mac computer. But do not blindly go with installing unreliable tools. Because choosing an untrustworthy software to perform SD card recovery could sometimes lead to serious issues. For that to not occur, you can straightaway go with using SDXC Card Recovery for retrieving SD card files on Mac.
Some Reasons for the Data Loss from an SD Card
- Accidental Formatting: An SD card can be used in a number of devices like Cameras, GPS navigators, Smartphones, portable music players, etc. In each of these devices, there can be a format option. There are chances in which you may accidentally format your SD card while performing other operations in any of these devices. All the data residing on the SD card will be wiped outin no time.
- Data Transfer Errors: If you are using cut + paste option for data transfer from the SD card to your computer. If this data transfer process interrupted due to any reason, it could result in the permanent loss of the files.
- SD Card Errors: The file system of your SD card can get corrupted due to several reasons. One of the prominent reasons among them is improperly removing SD card from the computer after transferring files.
The above-mentioned are only some reasons for the loss of data from an SD card. If you are using a Mac machine above Mac OS X 10.5 version, you can use the SDXC Card Recovery tool for restoring SD card files on Mac. This tool supports various file systems which are using on Windows and Mac including FAT32, HFS+, NTFS, HFS, HFSX etc. in order to recover data from corrupted SD card.
Significant Features of this Tool in the SD Card Recovery Mac
- This tool provides a Mac-styled interface for viewing recovered data from an SD card after a recovery session.
- You can recover SD cards formatted with an exFAT file system using this tool even on a Mac machine. You can continue reading to know more about data recovery from SD card which is formatted with an exFAT file system.
- Using this tool, you can preview different types of recovered files on a Preview Browser so as to evaluate effectiveness using the demo version of the tool.
- It is possible to save recovery session during SD card scan with this utility, which you can later load to continue recovery.
- This tool allows retrieval of the files from different SD cards differing in data rates, storage capacities and the sizes. For instance, Standard SD, Mini SD, Micro SD, SDXC, SDHC, etc.
- You can create “Disk Images” with this program in case you wanted to bypass bad sectors on your damaged SD card. Visit the given page to get detailed info on damaged SD card data recovery: www.sdxccardrecovery.net/files-from-damaged-cards.html
How to Perform SD Card Recovery on Mac?
Step 1 – Download & install the card recovery tool on your Macintosh machine. From the main screen select “Recover Photos” option.
Step 2 – Now select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option based on your data loss scenario. The software will display a list of drives. From there, you have to select your SD card from which you want to recover data. Then click the "Next" button.
Step 3 – After the scanning process, a list of recovered files will be generated. Preview the files and purchase the registered version to save them.