SD card is an electronic nonvolatile memory device which is used to store different type of data such as video clips, text, movies and memorable images. Data stored on this flash memory can be easily erased and reprogrammed as per the user requirement. Samsung Focus Secure Digital card is among one of the most popular digital storage device which is used in many portable device such as smartphones, digital camera, camcorders etc. It is capable of storing large amount of data depending on its storage capacity. Focus SD card is very famous among professional as well as local users.
Samsung Focus SD card is nonvolatile in nature that’s why there is chance that your precious data get deleted from it. There are some known and unknown reasons that lead to deletion of your precious data from Samsung Focus SD card. If your important data gets deleted from Samsung Focus SD card then, first question arises how to recover Samsung focus SD card? Don’t be panic! SDXC Card Recovery Software is one of the most recommended software which performs Samsung Focus SD card recovery and used to recover Samsung Focus SD card with ease. Using this professional SDXC card recovery tool you can easily recover data from formatted SDHC card.
Some common data loss scenarios from Samsung Focus SD card
- Accidental Deletion: Accidentally clicking on “Delete All” button while previewing or accessing data can result in loss of all your data from Samsung Focus SD card.
- Abrupt Removal of Focus SD Card: Abrupt removal of Samsung Focus SD card from various storage devices like Smartphone, system, digital camera etc., especially when accessing its data can lead to huge loss of data from it.
- Malfunction/Virus Attack: SD card is a portable device so, it can be used in multiple storage devices due to which it may get infected by harmful viruses. If your Focus SD card is infected by virus/malware then it may leads to loss of data from it.
- Power Surge: It is one of the common reasons that lead to loss of data from Samsung Focus SD card. That is, an abrupt system shutdown may result in severe damage to the Focus SD card and makes its data inaccessible.
- Formatting the Focus SD card: Unintentionally formatting Focus SD card may result in deletion of entire data from it.
SDXC card recovery is the best solution when it comes to retrieve data from Samsung Focus SD card. It provides simple and easy to user interface using which you will easily come to know how to recover Samsung Focus SD card data in few simple steps. Apart from this, it provides easy wizard interface to recover ExFAT SD card in an effective and efficient way.
Key features of SDXC Card Recovery Software
- It can recover data not only from Samsung Focus SD card but also used to recover data from USB device, local drive, Smartphones and many more. You can also use this tool to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S4. To get more inforamtion about photo recovery from Samsung Galaxy S4, Visit: http://www.sdxccardrecovery.net/photos-from-samsung-galaxy-s4.html.
- SDXC card recovery software has inbuilt advanced search algorithm. These advanced algorithms enhance the overall performance of this tool.
- You can use this powerful tool on both Windows as well as Mac Operating System.
- It is one of the fastest and safest tools to recover deleted/lost images, video clips, movies etc. within couple of minutes.
- This software also allow you to know how to recover deleted pictures from SD card on Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone.
- It can also give option to preview your recovered data file prior to saving. You can analyze the quality of retrieve data.
- It has ability to perform Samsung Focus SD card recovery and recover deleted data from formatted, corrupted Samsung Focus SD card.
- This application is efficient in recovering data from SDXC card of PNY Elite Performance, SanDisk, Toshiba, Kingston, Lexar and various other brands.
Steps to recover Samsung Focus SD card data
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of the application and launch the application. Select “Recover Photos” from main screen inorder to perform Samsung Focus SD card recovery.
Step 2: Now, select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” as per the requirement to restore Samsung Focus SD card data.
Step 3: To get back data from Samsung Focus SD card, connect it to the system on which the application is installed. Now select it and proceed.
Step 4: Save the recovered data to an secure location.